Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One more!!!

O.K. This will be the last one for today.  I had one last challenge that I wanted to get done and now I should really get some housework done since I am feeling better.  This challenge is on the 4 Crafty Chicks blog, and I started to make 2 other cards before deciding on this one. They have a recipe challenge this week and it called for 1 ribbon, 2 pattern papers, and 3 buttons. 

For my card I used my new stamp of the month from The {Stamps} of Life.  I just love these stamps!  I used two pattern papers, but for one of them I cut out part of the repeating pattern and used just that part.  For my 3 buttons I used little white buttons and put them as the smoke from my house's chimney.  So cute!!!




I hope you enjoyed this last card for today and now I am off to see my second husband-the washing machine. 

Ciao!
Trina

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Trina! How creative to use a piece of DP for the sentiment - and the buttons are a lot of fun! Thanks for playing with us at the 4CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the buttons as the smoke. Very creative and like Melissa I love how you used the paper for your sentiment. What a fun card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete