Monday, April 11, 2011

Another Monday and Two Challenges (second coming later today)

I think the clean and simple cards are going to be my favorite to make.  I just love when things are neat and tidy and love how the cards look when they are done.  That is why I was so excited for the challenge on Cleary iStamp, the challenge for CIC25 is:
CAS or Clean and Simple Challenge
CAS is defined as a clean look with minimal layering and embellishments.

This is my creation:



I just love the saying for the inside of this card I think it is very fitting for a birthday.  Hope you all enjoyed it and join in on the challenge you still have time to post.

Ciao!
Trina

2 comments:

  1. Hey Trina! What a great card, and you're right. . .that sentiment is such a great one for a birthday. So glad you joined us for CIC25 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice CAS card! Thanks for playing in our Clearly Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete